line image
Aquatreat banner image

Latest news

News image

New Production Facility Operational

Aquatreat’s new production facility is now fully operational. As a result, our production capacity has increased three fold together with increased warehouse storage space.

Read more down
Show less  down

As part of our commitment to the environment, 99% of all process water is either filtered, recycled or used as grey water; the remaining 1% is disposed of as controlled chemical waste with no discharge water going to drain.

A second development phase to further increase production capacity is planned for the near future.

10 Oct 2012.
News image

Aquatreat’s Peroxysil® 50 approved for public water supplies

Peroxysil® 50, Aquatreat’s stabilized peroxide is now approved for use in public water supplies under Regulation 31 of the Water Supply (Water Quality) Regulations 20001.

Read more down
Show less  down

Peroxysil 50 is listed under Part A42 in the ‘List of Approved Products and Processes for use in Public Water Supply’ published by the DWI. Peroxysil 50 is also approved for us in pubic water supplies under regulation 27(4)(a) of the Water Supply (Water Quality) (Scotland) Regulations 2001. In addition, Peroxysil® 50 meets the new legionella standard EN13623 as well as EN1276

Note 1 - The Water Supply (Water Quality) Regulations 2001 (Wales)

Note 2 - Part A4 – Disinfestation, Disinfection or Cleaning Agents of Waterworks Apparatus and Distribution Systems. 

Disinfectants for emergency use are no longer approved and listed under Part A6 – Disinfectants for Emergency Use. 

Guidance upon the choice and use of disinfectants in an emergency is provided in Advice Sheet 9, click here to download.  

Approvals of previously listed disinfectants for emergency use have been revoked – see DWI Information Letter 08/2008, click here to download

11 Jul 2012.
News image

Aquatreat’s new logo

Read more down
Show less  down

Aquatreat’s logo has had a facelift to modernise our image as part of our new look and development for the future. The new logo will gradually be rolled out through all documentation during 2012.

01 Mar 2012.
News image

Clearing Snow and Ice

Read more down
Show less  down

Advice tips are available from Direct Gov on how to clear snow and ice! 

Don’t forget that Aquatreat supplies good quality De-Icing Salt/Rock Salt either in single 25 kilo bags or by the pallet load. Contact us for further information and prices.

Read more at direct.gov.uk

08 Feb 2012.
News image

Aquatreat caring for the environment

In June 2010, Aquatreat achieved accreditation to the environmental management standard BS EN ISO 14001. This achievement is part of Aquatreat’s continued commitment to managing and minimising its impact on the environment.

Read more down
Show less  down

Implementing the standard is a systematic way of identifying the effect of the company’s operations on the environment; in particular it will look at ways to minimise waste and the disposal of it in a more effective way, and to establish if cost savings can be achieved by learning to use energy more efficiently.  

05 Oct 2011.
Showing 1 - 5 of 7 item(s).
Line